While using your Inceptor device you might incur potential issues or temporary malfunction.
When first connecting your Inceptor with your smartphone:
- make sure your Inceptor is fully charged before getting started with the guided procedure;
check if your smartphone Bluetooth is turned on before starting the Father.IO FPS app.
If the app is not detecting the Inceptor when starting/restarting:
- check your smartphone Bluetooth is on;
- make sure the Inceptor device is next to your smartphone while starting the Father.IO FPS app;
- verify if your Inceptor is fully charged before starting the app;
- double-check not to have removed the Inceptor from the list of Bluetooth devices in your smartphone settings (it will appear under the name “Inceptor”).